- We host collaborative community events that include a showcases of nonprofits who support survivors and provide a platform to discuss trauma-related issues that affect many of us. Every event we co-host is done in partnership with other non-profits; and
- Fundraising events to help organizations who support survivors.
- For professionals: we provide workshops about the unique mental health issues faced by survivors of trauma. Additionally, we provide monthly or bi-monthly workshops for professionals to help deal with their own vicarious trauma and burnout.
Professionals include: advocates, attorneys, mental health professionals, doctors, law enforcement, first responders, teachers, professors, managers, coaches, etc.
- For survivors: we provide workshops to help demystify the experience of living through or coping after experiencing trauma.
Our custom workshops are related to the following topics: domestic abuse/healthy relationships, sexual assault, incest, stalking, trafficking, bullying, and homicide.
- There is no group too small or too large for us to consider assisting.
Our goal is to help break organizational silos and encourage service providers to work as a network in order to prevent having survivors fall through the cracks. We work diligently to identify gaps in the world of service providers, and work with our partners to address those issues.